Monday, June 9, 2014

nautical inspiration.

 



 I am a nautical nut.  My house is mostly decorated with sea treasures from the Caribbean, Florida, and the Carolina coast.  I grew up in Florida about an hour shy of the beach, and when my husband and I relocated to the countryside of NC, I found myself yearning to hear the waves.  So I adorned my home with calming colors and things that would remind me of my roots year round.  Summer is always fun because we come back from our beach trips adding to the collection of driftwood, sticks, shells, bottles of sand, sea fans, sun-bleached coral pieces, etc.



It's no wonder that I find myself dreaming of nautical jewelry designs!  With all the rage of anchors and such, I thought I'd add a few tokens of the "winds and the waves" to the shop this summer.


Here are a few I've been working on:


"High Winds" Bangle  
"Anchor" Bangle


Matching mother/daughter "Love Knot" Bangles
Rose gold "Monogram Family Anchor" Pendant
 Stop by Modern Mama Jewelry Shop for more personalized and handmade treasures this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment